FN SLP For Sales
FN SLP was introduced in 2008 and was instantly recognized for performance and ingenuity as the 2009 Shotgun of the Year by The American Rifleman magazine. Leveraging more than 100 years of autoloading shotgun engineering, capable of firing eight rounds in less than one second, the FN SLP™ features ultra-reliable gas operation, a durable matte black aircraft-grade alloy receiver, synthetic stock, an extended magazine tube and fully adjustable rifle sights.
FN SLP SPECS
- GAUGE: 12-gauge, 3” chamber
- OPERATION: Gas-operated autoloader
- AMMO CAPACITY: 6+1
- WEIGHT: 7.7 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 18”
- OVERALL LENGTH: 38.75″
- SIGHTS: High profile/Adjustable rear
- ACTION: Semi-automatic, Active Valve Gas System
- WIDTH: 2.4″
- HEIGHT: 7.9″
- CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM: Standard Invector™
- DROP AT COMB: 1.375″
- LENGTH OF PULL: 14″
The FN SLP Tactical gas-operated semi-automatic shotgun offers a host of fitting and adjustment features not found in any other autoloader. The 18″ barrel has high-profile adjustable sights and the Standard Invector choke tube system.
- Interchangeable recoil pads for custom fit
- Active valve gas system
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- Standard Invector interchangeable choke tubes
- Interchangeable recoil pads for individual length of pull